We partner with global and regional financial institutions offering international funds transfers(receipts and payments) in major global and regional currencies (USD, EUR, Sterling, Rand, Indian Rupee). We also provide LC confirmations and operate a number of RMA arrangements with a host of other regional banks to support cross-border trade.
Correspondent Banks include:
- Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Standard Bank
- Crown Agents
- Axis Bank, India
- Development Credit Bank, India
- Development Financial Institutions
We work closely with development institutions to build local capacity and infrastructure and to help create a more financially inclusive community in the region.
- European Investment Bank: USD20Mn line of credit for on lending to export-oriented companies;
- USAID: USD4.25Mn DCA Guarantee Facility to support First Capital Bankâ€™s efforts in providing finance to companies in sectors such as agriculture, warehouse receipt financing, healthcare and education.
- Irish Aid & Ministry of Gender: Partnership with Irish Aid and Ministry of Gender for a social cash transfer project to assist low-income families and promote financial inclusion.
- World Bank and ACE: First Capital Bank partnered with World Bank and ACE to develop the institutional framework for a commodity exchange and warehouse receipt financing in