About First Capital Bank Limited
First Capital Bank Malawi was established in 1995 as First Merchant Bank with 1 Branch in Blantyre. Today, FCB has 29 branches across Malawi. It is the first Multi â€“ national Bank born in Malawi with representation in 4 other countries in Africa (Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Mozambique).
Organisation Range of Products and Services
First Capital Bank Malawi is wholly owned by FMB Capital Group. It is a full-service commercial bank offering financial products and services to the corporate, retail, and personal markets.
First Capital Bank is looking for a creative marketing agency to manage the organisationâ€™s digital marketing, promotions, creative design, and advertising with a service scope as below.
- To manage the First Capital Bank corporate brand and products.
- To develop creatives based on customerâ€™s insights.
- To develop brand campaigns from concept to communication and execution.
- To provide a team of 1 account manager, 2 dedicated designers to manage (Corporate brand, Corporate and institution Banking and Personal Business
- To conduct brand and product surveys.
- To design all corporate and business unitsâ€™ artworks.
- To develop and execute First Capital Bankâ€™s digital marketing strategy.
- To develop and execute creative concepts and disruptive brand strategies.
Services to be offered:
1. Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation/ Marketing.
- Website management content creation.
- Influencer marketing.
- Social media, mobile and e-mail marketing.
- Develop display and programmatic ads.
- Social listening.
- Online events management.
- Measuring and monitoring.
2. Social Media Management
Management of First Capital Bank social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik Tok and other relevant platforms for the following:
- First Capital Bank Corporate Brand.
- First Capital Bank Product Portfolio.
Management of these pages shall include:
- Strategic implementation of campaigns across all platforms.
- Paid adverts/ boosting.
- Campaign setup and management.
- Competition platform access and set up.
- Implementation of personality tests campaign.
- Implementation of quiz campaigns.
- Targeting strategy set up.
- Ongoing analysis of its fan interests and behaviors.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of digital performance.
- Quarterly review and planning meetings.
- E-reputation tool.
- Annual audit.
- Research/ social media insight for brands and the competition.
- Sourcing new platforms for advertising and promotions.
3. Creative Designs
The contractor will be responsible for designing all product and corporate brand artworks including:
- Online visuals.
- Promotional campaigns.
- Point of sales materials.
- Merchandise and novelties.
- Artwork adaptations.
- And all other artworks as required.
- Ability to use digital marketing measurement tools (Sprout, Hootsuite, Google analytics etc.).
- Must present at least three 360 marketing campaigns implemented.
- Must have experience in media buying and monitoring with references .
- Must prepare monthly reports for client review.
- Must present a quarterly performance review.
- Conduct brand and customer research.
Those interested may send their Company Profile & Rate Card indicating monthly retainer to email@example.com before 30th November 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a pitch based on above requirements.